Portrait Artist Rod Evans has become renowned for his innovative portraits by combining an intense love of art and a visionary style. He has been requested to lecture nationally as well as internationally for a host of venues including PPA's Imaging USA, WPPI, and Senior Portrait Artists Events. He is a PPA National Award winner who has been on Photoworkshop.com and PhotoVision Video Magazine and he has been named a Top Westcott Pro.. Rod has been selected to be a member of the prestigious Society of XXV, an international group of some of the world's finest photographers.
Rod's background in art and photography has taught him to relax and study his subject, bringing out the best in each person he photographs. The art is in communication and learning to feel the image verses just seeing the image. This is how he is able to create art in each subject he photographs.
- Professional Photographers of America Magazine Cover
- Rangefinder Magazine
- Canon DSLR Guide 2008
- Photovision Video Magazine
- Professional Photographers of America
- Shutterbug Magazine March
- Photovision Video Magazine 2012-2013
- Professional Photographers of America National Award Winner 2009
- Canon Explorer of Light 2007-2010
- Westcott Top 100 Profressionals 2010 to present
- Society of XXV 2009 to present
- ACI labs
- Westcott Professional Lighting
- Triple Scoop Music