Tips on Looking your best
- Hairstyles are such a personal preference. Make sure your hair is exactly the way you wish it to appearin the finished photographs. Guys with long hair should make sure it does not hang down in your eyes.
- Brows should be waxed or plucked a few days before your photo shoot.
- Avoid being overly tan, you may look orange.
- make sure the are neatly done, because they will definetely be in your photos.
- Don't worry too much about those, we got you covered.
- Please have your lenses removed before your photo shoot.
- Think of your clothing in moods, how does it make you feel, sassy, sporty casual or dramatic. Bring some of each. if not sure bring extra outfits we will help you look your best.
- At least one outfit repeat your eye color.
- Avoid grey and light pink- they photograph dull and make you look pale
- Wear Darker Clothing especially pants
- Have at least one outfit with long sleeves, for the parent pleaser and yearbook
- Avoid horizontal lines
- Wear Shoes that lift and slim you
- Long sleeves can help hide larger arms
- Bring em, sports gear, dance, jewelry and hats express your personality.